I-Dare for Sustainable Development (I-Dare)
I-Dare for Sustainable Development is a not-for-profit organization established in Oct. 2013. I Dare is a non-governmental Jordanian organization and not affiliated nor registered with any political party. As a social venture, the core of I-Dare actions is based on social marketing (community change behavior) from the early stages of idea development to the successful achievement of the desired impact.
I–Dare believes in youth as the driving force towards development in its comprehensive sustainable concept where social, economic and political dimensions are equally respected. I-Dare exists to be the platform for the voice and efforts of young active citizens in transforming their societies to achieve remarkable success in all their endeavors.
I-Dare believes in a world in which people create innovative solutions for sustainable development.
I-Dare is dedicated to fostering positive youth development (PYD) for sustainable change.
Our Values: Justice, Youth Agency, Creativity, Collaboration, Life-Long Learning
- To integrate social marketing (positive community change behavior) as a vital tool for creating sustainable social transformation
- To unleash the potential, entrepreneurship, and creativity of youth
- To enhance youth activism in political, economic and social dimensions
- To instill leadership qualities in youth
- To acknowledge and strengthen youth assets
- Social Marketing (Community change behavior)
- Youth empowerment and social activism
- Dialogue: Intra and intercultural/faith dialogue
- Creativity and innovation
- Volunteerism and employability
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship (Social & Business)
- Community resilience
- Culture of positive peace
- Social cohesion